The successful candidate will have a strong scientific interest and desire to develop expertise in enzyme associated characterization assays with development of enzymatic biofuel cells.
1) Conducting standardised biological or biochemical assays and laboratory analyses, e.g., enzyme kinetics, protein labelling, UV-Visible Spectroscopy, etc.
2) Compilation and analysis of experimental data and interpretation of results to create summaries of findings for presentation to colleagues
3) Preparation and maintenance of laboratory reagents and stocks
4) Preparation of enzyme-based electrodes and performing electrochemical tests
5) Cleaning and maintaining work areas and responsibility for enzyme regulation in coordination with relevant staff
6) Set up, adjustment, calibration and operation of standard lab equipment
7) Responsible for maintaining detailed lab notebook of all work-related activities
8) Compliance with statutory and company regulations/protocols