We are looking for a dynamic candidate to join the team at BeFC to assist in delivering brilliant products to our clients.
The post holder will be line managed by the Product & Communications Manager.
There is no expectation for the post holder to perform staff managerial duties.
BeFC encourage and support the personal and professional development of our staff.
Individual development needs will be identified through a regular review process.
From time to time, the post holder may be asked to assist with Continuing Professional Development (CPD) activities.
This will form part of a substantive role and no additional payment for these activities should be expected.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in chemical / electrochemical testing, with the ambition to assist in the development of products that meet or exceed our customers’ needs.
1) Help determine requirements including target audience, usage of product, and functionality
2) Ensure required materials are available for prototype production
3) Preparing prototype products for evaluation
4) Evaluate product appearance, performance, functionality, and durability
5) Examining and investigating specific aspects and components of products in question
6) Ensure product meets safety requirements and environmental impact targets
7) Identifying faults and troubleshooting where possible
8) Suggesting improvements in product design
9) Implementing feedback and making revisions
10) Coordinating with other members of the team
11) Writing regular progress reports and presenting them to managers and clients
Graduate from a degree (Master degree or Bac +5 equivalent) in a relevant field such as chemistry / electrochemistry, engineering, or non-destructive testing
Demonstrated ability to multi-task whilst adhering to deadlines
Ability to improve and optimise
Take pride in the quality of their work
Organised and rigorous
Previous experience in chemistry / electrochemistry and / or engineering
Previous experience in product testing
Knowledge of relevant test protocols and related software
Understanding of English language, both written and oral